Our client an international EPC company is urgently looking for experience Project Quality Manager (Sub-Sea)
The successful candidate would be responsible for setting up and monitoring the Project Quality Management System on Projects. He would functionally report to Project Director and his responsibilities include but not limited to
- Ensuring that work on site is implemented in accordance with Project Quality Plan
- Maintain adequate levels of QA/QC personnel on site
- Maintain up to date documentation to control RFI: Project specifications, Sub-contractors ITP’s, Quality Control procedures.
- Approves and supervise internal and external audit programs on site.
- Ensures material receipt and preservation system
- Approves procedures for compilation and approval of site quality records and monitors progress and integrity of the file on a regular basis.
Minimum 5- 10 years of work experience onshore/Sub-sea, 5-10 years of experience in Fabrication or construction and working knowledge of welding and NDE with BOSIET is essential.